"The reading of all good books is like conversation with the finest men of the past centuries."
- Descartes (via larien-vardamir-arcamonel)
I went to the library today and there was this mom there with her two little kids and they were checking out books and each of the kids had a huge bag of books and they looked so happy and it made me so happy and I was just like YES MA’AM THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL GOOD PARENTING.
one more chapter then I will go to bed is the my most used lie
"You never get over it. But you get to where it doesn’t bother you so much."
- Jeffrey Eugenides, The Virgin Suicides (via ohdreaming)
(Source: feellng, via havethecourage-to-live)
"You can’t base your life on other people’s expectations. -Stevie Wonder"
- TheDailyPositive.com (via thedailypozitive)
"Everything, no matter how beautiful, is only with us for awhile."
- ― Geoff Ryman (via psych-quotes)
"My library is an archive of longings."
- Susan Sontag (via feellng)
"If you can see a future without me and that doesn’t break your heart then we’re not doing what I thought we were doing here."
- That 70’s Show (via temperare-te)
"So please ask yourself: What would I do if I weren’t afraid? And then go do it."
- Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead (via feellng)
(Source: feellng, via breakingintoyou)